They say simple is often the best and when it comes to cooking, no truer words were ever spoken. With the promise of Spring on the horizon, these days I'm all about simple delicious fare where the produce really shines through. Like this recipe for oven roasted parmesan edamame. Not only is it healthy and delicious but it takes a total of 30 seconds to prepare, how's that for easy! I love roasting up a large tray to have on hand whenever I'm craving a snack. They pair great with an ice cold glass of beer, and unexpected guests are always delighted by the sight of having something homemade to nibble on.
So next time you're pouring butter over popcorn for movie night, why not give this healthy alternative a try?
Crispy Parmesan EdamameIngredients
1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp sea salt
fresh cracked pepper
2 tbsp grated parmesan (more if necessary)
1 bag of frozen edamame
1. Preheat oven to 400F degrees and line baking tray.
1. Open a bag of frozen edamame and spread onto baking tray in single layer.
2. Pour olive oil and lightly toss to coat evenly.
3. Season with sea salt, fresh cracked pepper and parmesan cheese. Lightly toss to coat.
4. Bake for 10 minutes. Slightly cool and enjoy!