|Boil rosemary, water and sugar.|
|Enjoy! With ice cubes, honey, lemon slices and rosemary sprig.|
|Tangy, sweet, fragrant, refreshing.|
|Perfect summer's beverage.|
3 springs of rosemary
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 1/2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice
4 cups still or sparkling water
extra lemon and rosemary to garnish
honey to taste
1. Place 3 sprigs of rosemary, 1 1/2 cups sugar and 1 cup water in saucepan. Heat until sugar is dissolved and liquid thickens.
2. Remove from heat, cover and allow to cool.
3. Squeeze 1 1/2 cups of lemon juice, roughly need 8 lemons.
4. Strain lemon juice and rosemary sugar syrup into pitcher.
5. Add 3 cups of water (or more) and chill.
6. Serve with ice and garnish with lemon slices and a sprig of rosemary.
Post a Comment