Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Happy Bastille Day

This week's Friday's Fancies is a little different, as you can probably tell from the lack of polaroids. Instead, being Bastille Day tomorrow, I thought I'd compile a collection of pictures that are quintessentially French. Enjoy and go forth to embrace your inner francophile.

{ source from top left to right 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 . 20 . 21 . 22 }


The Shine Project


Before I sign off for the week, I just wanted to bring to your attention a neat little site called The Shine Project. They stock some really cute jewelry that are right on trend for the season. The best thing about these pieces, aside from the cuteness factor is that the proceeds goes towards sending at risk youths to college. Everyone deserves a good education, it's a sad reality that some of those who are most eager to learn simply do not get the chance. Fashion for a cause, what can be better than that? I look forward to receiving my bracelets.

 

 
Visit >> The Shine Project 

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, very French indeed! Happy Friday!

The Pink Flamingo said...

Hi! very nice pics! I love the red-flower hat!

Fashion Lookbook said...

Love to go Paris someday.

fabulouspetite said...

I dream of going to Paris one day ! Happy Friday and thank you for sharing this lovely photos.

xo Sam

http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

Fashion Faux Pas said...

Lovely images!!!
http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

audrinajulia said...

Project for a cause is amazing.Those photos are inspirations and seeing them make you *sigh* Hopefully, one day.

Victoria said...

Lovely inspo! I love every picture. xx

- Victoria
www.VICKITAS.com

Ewe said...

lovely pics <3 there are macarons <3 my fav! :) thaank u my dear for your lovely comment on my blog :) i love ur blog :) sooo i'm ur new follower <3 xxo

Juneli said...

Lovely snapshots! Thanks a bunch for stopping by and commenting!
Love
Juneli from Fashionably Yours

Eimear O'Reilly Stylist said...

oh cool, thanks for sharing this. good post!! x

http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

Gracey the Giant said...

Happy Bastille Day to you too! Love the French-themed collage and love your shout out to The Shine Project; I'm going to visit them now!

Margaret Trina Mira said...

Love the pictures and how you put them together in the collage. :)

http://astyleinprogress.com

Unknown said...

Happy early Bastille day to you and I think you're right, it's time to embrace my inner French girl--what a perfect weekend to do it!

xo Mary Jo

Allison said...

gorgeous french-inspired photos & The Shine Project sounds like a great cause! I will have to check them out!
:)
Allison

P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
A's Fashion Files
$75 Shopbop Giveaway!

Natali Crystal said...

really cute post!

www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

Natali xox

Unknown said...

Super inspiring images!... love them!
have a beautiful and fashionable weekend doll!
Xox
Borka
http://chicfashionworld.blogspot.com/

jessica-anne said...

Thanks for sharing some lovely photos! I want to visit France one day, it seems like such a beautiful and fashionable place :)

Love having gorgeous nails? Enter my International Butter London Giveaway!

www.iwastakenbysurprise.blogspot.com
xx

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Gorgeous pcitures! Happy Friday! xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

lovely images :)

xo
Quiet Luxury

hope in high heels said...

What a gorgeous collage - it makes me want to be in Paris immediately! Thanks for the introduction to the Shine Project - seems an amazing cause and am on my way to go check them out.

Oliwia Jaworska said...

Lovely photos! :)

xx

dotsandlaces.blogspot.com

Nnenna said...

I love the French inspired collage for Bastille Day- so fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...