Thursday, May 10, 2012

On my mind... Mother's Day Afternoon Tea

Mother's Day is fast approaching. I can't think of a better way to spend it than sleeping in till noon then being whisked off to afternoon tea in a fancy hotel. It's always such a treat to go out for afternoon tea, I do believe one should dress for the occasion. This peplum top paired with the red maxi is just dressy enough for daytime wear. How adorable is this Alexander McQueen skull clutch? Dear husband if you are reading this, I would one in every colour please.

Afternoon Tea

3 comments:

Lolita in the Mix said...

Cute mother's day post! Thank you! Strange, I just checked and I am defenitely following you on as well gfc as bloglovin..?

xoxo

http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

omg this is just beyond adorable and so perfect for mothers day! too cute! Hugs from California <3 xx, The Golden Girls

Jessica Madeleine said...

Love the skirt and peplum jumper! So cute.
Happy Mothers Day from the Uk!
www.fashion-pudding.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...