Saturday, May 12, 2012

Featured: Links A La Mode May 10th

Very thankful to be featured in this week's Links A La Mode by IFB. Check out my Colour Me Coral outfit if you haven't yet, it's perfect for the warm weather and budget friendly too! This week's line up feature some inspiring style, great reads and DIYs. Check them out.

WANTED: WARDROBE 

Edited by: Sonia of In Pursuit of Style
Something about the change in weather that makes me want bright colors, fabulous new clothes and fancy new shoes. This happens every year, as excitement builds with peep toes, sleeveless tops and flowing skirts aplenty. I’ve been feeling uninspired lately, but this week’s blogger submissions have me excited again. We have some showing us how to make old things new again, trends in different iterations and best of all, at a great price! Maybe I can go out a buy that new wardrobe after all…

THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: MAY 10TH

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...