Monday, May 7, 2012

Wardrobe Diaries: A date at the range

As an early Mother's Day present this year my husband went the unconventional route and bought me a pistol. I guess that's what happens when you marry a soldier. We went to the range on the weekend, him with his gun and me with my new 9mm Springfield XDM Compact. This outfit was perfect for the occasion, comfortable, casual and most importantly black coloured. All those Hollywood action films make shooting look way too easy.







Sneak peek at me and my muzzle flash


{ max & co parka . kookai tee . tj maxx shorts . leather backpak found at flea market . jewelry by house of harlow, amrita singh, gorjanna, jennifer zuener, ariel gordon . tom ford sunglasses }

16 comments:

Rafael Romo said...

now following u dear! hope you can too!
www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com

The Chic Sheet said...

I love a good parka and this one is exceptional :)Also thanks for your comment on my blog. I am now following you on Bloglovin ;)

XX,
Miranda

Lolita in the Mix said...

Love the look! A pair of good heels always spice it up! Wow you're a tough chick ;-) Always wanted to do that! Thnx for following, I am following you back on both gfc and bloglovin now, so great! See you soon!

xoxo

http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

Kirsten said...

Lovely outfit! Love your backpack! XX

JANICE G said...

nice look~ it sorta have a solider feel to it :)

thanks for visiting my blog and left me a comment! :)

the STYLE Fringe BLOG
http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

LEANNE DEE said...

Love the look! Really like your necklace and shoes too!

KeepOnStylin.blogspot.com

Nathalie said...

Love your outfit!

XoXo Nathalie
www.fashionablymade.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

amazing shoes! you look so cute.

Also, I just announced a giveaway to win a beautiful necklace, enter my giveaway HERE!

Unknown said...

Cute little back pack!

xo Ashleigh

www.thedaileigh.com

Nisha said...

I love the back pack! Newest follower :)

Giovanna said...

Love that you husband bought you a gun! Cute look! Love your wedges! That last photo is super cool!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Joana Mendes Lemos said...

lovely anorak

Louisa said...

I love this outfit, especially your jacket, bag, and shoes! I'm glad you found me, I like meeting bloggers in the area! We should get in contact!

Best,
Louisa
www.circasundayafternoon.blogspot.com

Marilia and Cristina Maz said...

love your style and this jacket!

Christine Farah Photography said...

Adore the necklaces!!! Super cute outfit for the range!

Jamie Anthony said...

what a great casual look! i love the shoes


bijou-minou.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...